Thursday, November 22, 2012

Autobiography and Devotion

Hello, friends!

I am currently working on another project, a yearly devotion based on all that God is teaching me.  I am still writing my autobiography every Sunday.  I have not been able to write the past couple of weeks because of business travels.  I WILL be writing this Sunday!

Please read my devotions, also.  They are entitled Deep Calls to Deep based on Psalm 42:7a that states, "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls."  This was written by David in En Gedi, one of my favorite spots in Israel.  I've encountered divinity, pain and restoration all in the waterfalls of En Gedi.  Please come on my journey with me.  I'd be delighted to hear of yours.


En Gedi Waterfall November 2011

Love,
Dawn
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Dawn, this is an exciting update. Now that it’s time to share your story, you can be sure those who read it will catch the inspiration. By delving into deeper matters, you will make 2013 a banner year! Looking forward to seeing you and sharing during the next visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Chana! And thank you for visiting! I'm hoping to be in the land soon :-)

    ReplyDelete