Saturday, August 3, 2013

I've missed you!

My blog is my home away from home, my respite.  It's not about how many readers I have, but my personal freedom.  I haven't written since March because I'm studying International Business and working at a large corporation full time...and being a minister, wife and mom.  AND I LOVE IT!

But...I've missed you, dear blog.

And I have to be back for my sanity :-).

So, what has inspired me lately?

This amazing verse from John, "Even though the doors were locked, Jesus stood among them."  Oh, how I love it!  The doors were locked.  They thought no one could get in, but Jesus got in.  I think my doors are locked, to my heart, to my home, yet Jesus is here, even in my fears, He is hear.  How real.  How thankful.

Also, this, quote out of context..."We ask Jesus, why are there hurting people, starving people, orphaned children....He has every right to ask YOU the same thing."  WOW....so convicted over that. We are the church.  HIS hands and feet.  HIS body...He has every right to ask ME the same thing.  May my conviction lead to action.

Been having tons of fun, being a mom, took a summer break from school....and now...back in touch with my blog.

If you love my writings, subscribe to me :-).

Lots of love,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment