Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013-An Exciting Year!

“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. 
The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.” 
~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce

There is an excitement in the air for a new year!  A year of new beginnings, of restoration, new books to read, new books to write, high moments, low moments, and learning to be content.

Contentedness is my focus for the year....and I'm excited.

I'm excited to see dreams come true and to even see dreams die.

I'm excited to cling to my Savior, His realness, His nearness, His truth.

I'm excited to LET THINGS GO.

I'm excited to Dream Again and to DREAM BIG!

I love that He makes all things new.  This year, may you remember on 12/31/13 what your goals were on 1/1/13.  May you praise Him for those that were filled and those that weren't.  May you learn contentedness with me.  May you let the sparkle in your eye be bright.  And may you hope...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment