Friday, October 21, 2011

Knit Together In My Mother's Womb

What a joyous occasion! The Lord has blessed my womb. He is creating a daughter or son of His right now. He started five weeks ago. It will take 40 weeks to complete His masterpiece. He is joyful, whistling, singing as He creates. He is thinking of plans for this child. His heart is filled with a Daddy's warmth.

He is fearfully and wonderfully knitting a creation within me. My body is changing in response. Something the size of a sesame seed is bringing such Joy, contentment, and reaching a deep desire to know Him better. My baby is deep crying to deep.

My dear friend, Liza, said, "Pregnancy is a holy time." May I learn of Your heart, Father through this time and may my baby be full of Shalom.

2 comments:

  1. You two will have a beautiful child. And I know that this child will have much love! I also know that you will raise your child in God's Word, which is the best way to go. Do not fear, but trust Him in this. Embrace Him in this and find Him in this and all things in your lives. "Children are a gift from God!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see what God has in store for you - and for all of us! - during this precious time!

    ReplyDelete